Mary's Little Office

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Morning Prayer


It can be short―if it comes from the heart. It can be quick―if it creates a moment of inner peace. It can be said in common with others―if it isn't just an "exercise." It can even be poetry―as long as it raises your heart to God.  
 




Your Will be Done


Many things will come my way today, O Lord. Some I shall like, others I shall dislike. But I accept all that this day will bring as sent by you. Give me patience in trying situations. Let me realize when I do not see the why or the wherefore, that the reasons for all that happens are known to you. It is sufficient for me to know that I am doing your will when I am doing my best.  Amen

Women Before God
Prayers and Thoughts
Newman Press, 1961



649,000

No comments:

Post a Comment