Mary's Little Office

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

An Act of Oblation

St. Mary's Basilica, Phoenix, Arizona

O Lord Jesus, I unite myself to Your everlasting, never-ceasing, all-embracing sacrifice.

I offer myself to You for every day of my life and for each moment of the day, according to Your most holy and adorable will.

You, dear Jesus, have been the victim of my salvation. I wish be the victim of Your love. Receive my desire. Accept my offering.

Let me live for love, let me die for love, and let the last beat of my heart be an act of most perfect love. May the last sigh of my soul be, "Jesus"; may the Wound in Your Sacred Side be the first refuge of my soul, and there in the abyss of Your mercies may all my sins be consumed and destroyed for ever.


Prayers of an Irish Mother
Brian O'Higgins
Dublin, Ireland


No comments:

Post a Comment