Mary's Little Office

Friday, April 7, 2017

Seventh Visit to Jesus and Mary

Dedication, Introduction & Index
Yes, I believe! Jesus is truly present in the Eucharist. 




THE HOME WHERE JESUS LIVES 

"Be assured, I am with you all days, to the very end of time." (St. Matt. 28). 

Jesus the Good Shepherd, full of love, has given His life for usHis sheep: but even in death He could not bear to be separated from us. Therefore He says: my cherished flock, you whom I so love, see
am with you still. I have found a way to remain with you. So long as you wish it, here you will be able to find me in this Sacrament always. Here you will get help; you will find consolation in my presence. Until the end of the world I will not leave you; never, so long as you remain upon this earth.  

St. Peter of Alcantara says: Jesus, going far away, would not leave the one He loved lonely and without an intimate friend. So in the Blessed Sacrament He left the best of all possible friends
no other than Himself. 

O my Most Gentle Lord, My Savior most lovely, I have come to visit you and I am here before you now at this altar. You return my visit with still greater love, when in Holy Communion you enter the house of my soul; for at that time you are not only present before me but you become my own food, forming with me a complete union and making yourself my perfect gift. Thus at such a time I can truly say: My Jesus, now you belong to me entirely. When you give yourself so completely to me, it is only right that I make a complete gift of myself to you. What a poor insignificant thing I am; and you are my God. O God of love, O love of my heart, when will it be that I shall be yoursall yoursnot in word only but in reality? It is you who can bring this about. 

Give me greater confidence, through the merits of your Precious Blood, that for a certainty I may obtain from you this grace: before I die to see myself unreservedly yours, and my own in nothing any longer. My God, the prayers of everybody are heard by you. Today hear the prayer of one who wishes to love you in all reality: for I wish to love you with all my strength; I wish to be obedient to your smallest wish without any interest of my own, without any form of consolation, and without any reward; for love alone I wish to serve you, solely to give you pleasure; solely to give joy to your Heart which burns with such an intense fire for me. My rewardmy only rewardwill be to love you. O Son, loved of the Eternal Father, rob me of my liberty; rob me of my will; rob me of everythingrob me of myselfand then give yourself to me. I love you; I seek you; I sigh for you. I love you. I love you. I love you.

Aspiration
My Jesus, make me wholly yours.  


SPIRITUAL COMMUNION  

Jesus, I believe you are in the Most Holy Sacrament. I love you; I want you to come to me. Come into my heart; I embrace you; O never depart from me.   


A VISIT TO MARY 

HAIL MARY, OUR HOPE 



The Divine Master establishes Mary as mistress of the abode she purifies. O, Mary, reign over us forever, you and your divine Son.

O LadyOur LadyYou are of all the most lovely, the entire Church calls you and greets you, "Our Hope." You therefore who are the Hope of All, be my Hope too. It is St. Bernard who calls you, "The whole reason of my hope;" and he says of you, "Even the one whose need is desperate can hope in you." In like manner I too can say: O Mary, you are mineyou can save those who are in desperate need. In you I put all my hope.

AspirationMary, Mother of God, pray to Jesus for me.

Prayer After Visit



No comments:

Post a Comment