Mary's Little Office

Saturday, July 24, 2021

The Wonderful Promise


Again on the same night, His last night on earth, and at the same meal, His last meal with "His Loved Ones," He solemnly and lovingly repeated, as the parting instructions of an Infallible Guide to which they might appeal after His Physical Presence among them would be withdrawn: "If any one love Me, he will keep My word, and My Father will love him, and We will come to him, and will make Our abode with him." What a wonderful promise from the Lips of Divine Truth Itself, that here, in the sanctuary of my soul in a silent hidden, sacred spot He dwells day and night, there to bestow on me an increase of strength to enable me to bear up under the stress of life, if I but pray to Him in this, His secret dwelling place.

No comments:

Post a Comment