Mary's Little Office

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Evening Prayer




In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

O my God, I thank You for all the graces and blessings bestowed on me during this day. Give me light to see what sins I have committed this day through thought, word, deed, or omission; that I may be truly sorry for them and "be prepared" to avoid sin and it occasions on the morrow.


Examination of Conscience

An Act of Contrition

O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended You, and I detest all of my sins, because of Your just punishments, but most of all, because they offend You, my God, who are all-good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve, with the help of Your grace, to sin no more and to avoid the near occasions of sin.

Then say:

Dear Jesus, bless and love me.
Holy Mary, be a Mother to me.
Angel Guardian, watch over me and protect me.
May my patron saint pray for me.
May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.  Amen.


1 comment: