Thank You for the gift of a new day.
Thank You for watching over me through the night and for giving me another chance to know You, to love You, and to serve You today.
Please fill my heart with Your light. Take away my pride, my selfishness, and my fears. Help me to be gentle, honest, and kind in everything I do.
Guide my thoughts, my words, and my actions today. May everything I do bring honor to You and kindness to others.
Stay close to me throughout this day. Keep me away from sin. Give me strength when I am tempted, courage when I am afraid, and peace when my heart is troubled.
Bless my family, my friends, and everyone who needs Your love today. May those who are lonely know that You are near, and may those who are suffering find comfort in Your care.
Dear Jesus, I place this whole day into Your hands. Walk beside me, and help me remember that You are always with me.
May everything I think, say, and do draw me a little closer to Your Sacred Heart.
Amen.

No comments:
Post a Comment