Mary's Little Office

Monday, January 1, 2018

01/01 - Solemnity of Mary



AND TODAY WE CELEBRATE . . .

The Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God


Dedication of Oneself to Mary


OH Most Holy Virgin Mother of God, Mary, I, Your Name., although most unworthy of being thy servant, yet moved by thy wonderful mercy and by the desire to serve thee, choose thee to-day, January 1st, 2018, in presence of my guardian angel, and of the whole celestial court, for my especial Lady, Advocate, and Mother, and make the firm resolution that I always will love and serve thee for the future, and do whatever I can to induce also others to love and serve thee. I pray thee, Mother, of God, and my most kind and amiable mother, by the blood of thy divine Son which was shed for me, that thou wilt receive me into the number of thy servants for thy child and servant forever; assist me in all my thoughts, words, and actions, at every moment of my life, that every step and breath may be directed to the greater glory of my God, and through thy most powerful intercession obtain for me that I may never more offend my beloved Jesus, that I may glorify and love him in this life, and that I may also love thee, my most beloved and dear mother, that I may love thee and enjoy thee through eternity in holy paradise. Amen.

My Mother Mary, I recommend to thee my soul, especially at the hour of my death.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pray! 🙏
    I am able NOW to understand a pray.🇨🇭🇨🇭🇨🇭

    ReplyDelete