Mary's Little Office

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Wednesday's Morning Prayer



A Catholic Manual for Girl Scouts - 1958

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

O Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer You my prayers, works, joys, and sufferings of this day, for all the intentions of Your Sacred Heart, in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world, in reparation for my sins, for the intentions of all our associates, and in particular for the general Intention recommended this month - See Video Below.

O my God, I believe in You, because You are Truth itself. Hail Mary.

O my God, I hope in You, because of Your promises to me. Hail Mary.

O my God, I love You above all things, because You are infinitely good to me. Teach me to love You more and more. Hail Mary.

Today, with the help of Your divine grace, on my honor, I will try:


To do my duty to God and my country, To help other people at all times.

I renounce Satan and all his works and pomps; and I attach myself to Jesus Christ forever.  Amen.


"An honest Scout is the noblest work of God."


No comments:

Post a Comment