Mary's Little Office

Monday, February 13, 2017

I Will Use Time


O My Lord Jesus, I will use time. It will be too late to pray when life is over. There is no prayer in the grave 🙏 there is no meriting in Purgatory. Low as I am in Thy all Holy sight, I am strong in Thee, strong through Thy Immaculate Mother, through Thy Saints; and thus I can do much for the Church, for the world, for all I love. O let not the blood of souls be on my head. O let me not walk my own way without thinking of Thee. Let me bring everything before Thee, asking Thy leave for everything I purpose, Thy blessing on everything I do . . . As the dial speaks of the sun, so will I be ruled by thee alone, if Thou will take me and rule me. Be it so, my Lord Jesus, I give myself wholly to Thee. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment