Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Guardian Angel Prayer


 


O my dear Guardian Angel,

God has given you to me to stay beside me and watch over me.

Please be with me today, wherever I go. Protect me from everything that could hurt my soul or lead me away from God.

Keep me safe from evil, and help me when I am tempted to do something wrong.

Dear Angel, guide me in everything I do. Help me to be good, to obey God, and to choose what is right.

Stay close beside me in every danger. Help me when I am afraid, and do not let me wander away from Jesus.

Please pray for me, dear Guardian Angel, and help me live each day so that I may please God.

And when my life on earth is finished, stay close to me then, too. Lead me safely home to Heaven, where I may be with God forever.

Dear God, thank You for giving me my Guardian Angel to love me, guide me, and watch over me.

Amen.
________

This Prayer to My Guardian Angel comes from an old handwritten German Catholic prayer book. Its carefully written pages contain traditional prayers to Mary, the angels, and the saints, with an inscription dated 1848. This prayer has been gently translated into simple English while preserving the tender and trusting spirit of the original.



No comments:

Post a Comment