He descended into hell; the third day He arose again from the dead; He ascended into heaven, sitteth at the right hand of God, the Father Almighty; from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Ghost, the Holy Catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting.
Amen.
About the Apostles' Creed
The Apostles’ Creed is one of the oldest and most beloved statements of the Christian faith. In a few simple lines, it gathers together what we believe about God the Father, Jesus Christ His Son, the Holy Ghost, the Church, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection, and everlasting life.
Praying the Creed is more than reciting words we have learned by heart. It is a quiet and beautiful way of saying to God, “This is what I believe, and in You I place my faith and trust.”

No comments:
Post a Comment